Showing 70 resultsFinding Aid
- UA 050.01
This collection is composed of the records of the Faculty Women's Club from the beginnings of the club in 1917 to the late 1990's when the club evolved into the SDSU Club. Material found in the collection consists mainly of minutes, president's reports, constitutions, newsletters, directories, programs, photographs, clippings and financial records, including a loan fund ledger and scholarship information. Also included is material on faculty receptions, teas, and luncheons, material on the club's involvement with the Memorial Art Center, and several histories of the club. A history of the auxiliary club of the Newcomers Club is also included, along with minutes of their meetings.
In 1993, the Faculty Women's Club celebrated its 75th anniversary and put on a style show that gave a history of the club since its establishment. A script and a video recording of the event are included here.
This collection also includes SDSU Club materials from 1998 to the present, including brochures, posters and invitations.
Faculty Women's Club (South Dakota State University)